City Tour
All places of interest
7/45

Town hall
The 3 storey town hall forms the southern front of the central market. It was built after the Great Fire in 1403, which completely destroyed the former building. Only the “Jakobskapelle” (chapel of Jacob) is still in its original condition being the last of the former premises. The city arms of Zwickau can be seen above the main entrance of the town hall, which got its neo-gothic cladding in the years 1866/67. 

www.zwickau.de




Location/General map

Back